Saturday, March 17, 2012

For my batch 09 USU Medan, Indonesia


Assalammualaikum....salam sejahtera....

Hye.....wanna share my experience studying in Universitas Sumatera Utara Medan,Indonesia. Here i put some picture of  sweet/ nice / awesome memory in Medan......especially batch 09....

























'
 
But somethings going wrong among us.....including me...

We have been here in Medan almost 3 years and still some of them we did`t ever know their  full name. It is ridiculous that we don`t ever know each other or have a gap between us , why i'm point it up like this it because here in USU just have ONLY two faculty, dentistry and medical school for Malaysian. I heard my friends who are studying in Malaysia, they have more faculty in the university compare than us but they have a lot of close friends which is different courses and age. The question is why we become like this??what going on?? Here i put some of my point of view about this...
-          -Some of us kinda hard to accept among friends the way they are.
-          -Some of us like to compare each other
-          -Some of us love to create the story, even thought they don`t know anythings
-           -Some of us prefer have their own click or friends

In my opinion for now on, especially for batch 09 we need to work together just like semester  1. We  don`t know anythings but we stick together  and work as team,we can face all kind of situation.  I'm saying like this not to mention who to blame on, but actually we  need to admit this is what happening. Lets  change and we believe it =)

2 comments:

  1. Waalaikumussalam.. first of all, i luv yr blog. Im indeed interested to pursue my deg in USU.. so can u tell me more abt it? Here's my email, nurshahirahfathin@gmail.com. i shall give my ws num thru it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikumussalam.. first of all, i luv yr blog. Im indeed interested to pursue my deg in USU.. so can u tell me more abt it? Here's my email, nurshahirahfathin@gmail.com. i shall give my ws num thru it soon.

    ReplyDelete